Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Top Ipod Songs

Last year in my Project 365 album I included a list of the most played songs on my ipod each month. I believe hearing certain songs can bring back strong memories and I love hearing older songs that "take me back" to a certain day or period in my life. I also love sharing cool songs with people (Dewey and I do this quite regularly). I will be posting my favorite songs every month. I hope you like them and if you have a song you love, feel free to share it!
So I missed the boat on getting this started last month (I was way too busy), so here is a backlog of my favorite songs in January and February.

Top Songs for January:
Big in Japan- Martin Solveig and Dragonette
Lonely Boy- The Black Keys
Island in the Sun- Weezer
Tongue Tied- Group Love
Feels So Close- Calvin Harris
Raise Your Glass- Pink
Empire State of Mind- Jay Z ft Alicia Keys
You and I- Lady Gaga (actually this is ALWAYS number one!)

Top Songs for February:
Stay the Night- James Blunt
Could You Be Loved- Bob Marley
Count On Me- Bruno Mars
Paradise- Coldplay
Don't Worry, Be Happy- Guy Sebastian
Every Rose Has It's Thorn- Poison
Sail- Awolnation
Big Jet Plane- Angus and Julia Stone

1 comment:

  1. hi there joel and victoria, so glad to read about your adventures, and to see the pictures, it is wonderful that you are working, enjoy your time there, take care love and hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete