Monday, February 27, 2012

Scrapbooking Down Under

When I saw these SMASH books at Treasured Memories I knew they would be the perfect way to document my travels in Australia. They are journal sized albums with patterned paper, so they didn't take up much space in my suitcases. I brought various embellishments and scraps from home, and I'm going to be getting crafty using only what I've got as scrapbook products are limited here! (Very glad I stocked up on my mini alphas and some beautiful My Mind's Eye mini paper packs before I left.) I brought my selphy photo printer (which I LOVE) with me to print out my pictures. It felt so good to be creative the other night and work on this! Scrapbooking always picks me up when I am down.







PS- Happy Leap Day! I'm going to spend my day back at the beach again. Yesterday I went to the library and stocked up on some books. I plan on doing this often, that way I save money and don't end up with tons of stuff when we move again. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment