Saturday, April 28, 2012

My New Haircut and Something To Make You Feel Better If You're Having a Bad Day...


My hair has been driving me nuts the last two weeks, so on Thursday I got it cut.  Not just my usual trim, a full on chop.  I've had so much breakage on the sides that my hair was looking mullet-y.  I had some free time and just sat down and had one of the girls go to town!  It feels WAY better, those yucky ends at the back were not doing anything for me.  (I'm sure the Applauz girls are all wishing they could have done this cut but I wasn't brave enough till now!).  When Joel finally noticed, he was mad (he wants me to color my hair darker and grow it long like when we first met).  After he got over the initial shock he told me he likes it shorter.


Now, if you're having a bad day and need a good laugh, here is the latest problem with our loser car, Brutis.  Not sure how this happened, but the window control console decided to unhook itself.  Now it's just hanging by a thread.  It still works, but makes us hate Brutis even more.  We secretly wish he would get stolen and we could get some insurance money!  Mind you we probably wouldn't even make enough money to take the bus down the street...

 

3 comments:

  1. I also like it that way! Your oval shaped face became sphere shaped with that straight hair cut, which I think is a beautiful and elegant look. You look gorgeous with straight hair, but I also love your curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, most likely, if I had my hair cut short or changed its color, I will be getting that same kind of reaction from my husband too. Haha! But, I think that will only be his initial reaction. Soon after, he will get used to it and appreciate it more and more each day! Likewise, no matter what I look like, he will still love me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think having a haircut that is completely different from your previous one is really a good way to surprise people around you. Haha! It’s nice to see and hear different reactions from them. :p Short hair really looks good on you, by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete