Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good Day


Today was a glorious day off for me. It's cloudy and has been raining off and on, but today I don't mind. This morning I slept in and skyped with the Whalen's. The girls love to skype and get so excited to see me, but they fight over who gets more screen space! I talked with Cher for awhile and she brought baby Nathan in as well. I was worried he will forget me, but as soon as he saw me he started smiling and giggling like crazy! It made me so happy to chat and see everyone.


This afternoon I walked over to Pacific Fair to pick up a few things and stop at the post office. As usual when you're not shopping for yourself, I found something I wanted. I was looking in Dissh (another store I love here) for a gift for a friend and ended up falling in love with this dress and buying it!


When I got home I went to check the mail. I had a package from Jill!!! So exciting. Thanks Jill!


Inside there was also a Staff Challenge Kit from TM for me with new Pink Paislee product. Can't wait to get started on this and send it back to go on display! I love that even though I'm not there I'm still considered part of the team.


I also had some good news from the building manager- we're getting a new bed! The one we have is awful and Joel and I both wake up super stiff every morning. He complained about it the other day and now they're going to get a new one for us! Yeah!

We re-arranged our living room furniture last night (it had been looking too cluttered and driving me nuts) and now it has a much better flow. I just did a good house clean (save the dishes- I hate doing dishes and I am procrastinating on doing them) and I feel very productive. Next- a good work out, then hot tub and a steak dinner from my chef tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment