Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Heart My Baby Sister!


I love that Dewey can always make me smile! In addition to the videos she and my Dad emailed me, I got this gem in my inbox this morning. It is Dewey imitating Diddy in Times Square (you can see a big billboard of his face behind). The first time I went to visit her in NYC we saw a Diddy poster and I made her pose like him for a picture. Diddy always seems to have an ad for something up in Times Square, so from time to time Dewey will send me a pic of her imitating the latest Diddy ad. Classic.

I'm feeling much better today. I think I really just needed some sleep (especially since I have to get up at 6:15 every morning to drive Joel to work so I can drive myself to work later). I didn't have to be at work till two, so after I dropped him off I went back to bed and slept for three more hours and felt way better when I woke up. I found out I will be working Thursday evenings from now on, which means I'm getting busier! I felt I deserved a pick-me up treat today so I picked up new Esthecada perfume (my favorite perfume maker), Island Kiss, which I can't stop smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment