Friday, August 31, 2012

Progress


Wow, wish we came to Sydney in the first place!  This is such an awesome place and I'm seriously in love.  We keep finding new and cool areas and there is still so much more to see and do.

I had my first interview today.  It was at an upmarket salon in the CBD and they are offering amazing pay, education, and benefits- rare in the hairstyling industry.  The salon primarily caters to men, but does offer services to women too.  The owner was super impressed with me and my experience and I'm going in on Monday for a trial.  That being said, I need to find two male models ASAP, so if anyone knows guys in the Sydney area hook me up!  I've got another interview tomorrow afternoon and Tuesday evening.  Feels so good to be getting so many replies to my applications after the Gold Coast!

We also found a place to live!  It's an airbnb place, which is nice because we won't be locked into a lease and can be a bit freer on how long to stay.  We also won't have to worry about paying utilities.  It's in a good area close to CBD and Audi and on good transit routes.  Can't wait to move here.  I feel so unsettled right now.

Also a big congrats to my sister in law- she and her boyfriend got engaged the other day!

1 comment: