Monday, August 20, 2012

Packing Up


So yesterday I started packing up our apartment.  Let's say it's not going as smoothly as I imagined.  Seems simple- everything is coming so just pack up into suitcases as we brought it, right?  Except we accumulated a whole lot of stuff in the six months we've been here.  My suitcases are overflowing and I actually had to sit on one to close it.  At least this time we don't have to worry about suitcase weight.  However I am worried that all our stuff won't fit in the back of Brutis.   I haven't even factored in Joel's tools...



Tomorrow I have a joyful day ahead of me- cleaning every inch of our apartment, reorganizing my suitcases, and packing up the rest of the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. I do not envy you this task! Do you have to move any furniture, or just personal stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully no furniture, but we still have collected quite alot of stuff! Hopefully we can resell most of it before we come back home.

    ReplyDelete