Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last Day at Another Dyemension!


Yesterday was my last day of work at Another Dyemension!  I was so glad to be finished.  I ended my day with a very bogan client who had very odd ideas of Canada.  (She annoyed me so much I stopped talking to her.  I hate working in quiet and NEVER do this).  I got paid in cash for my last day, a great reference letter from my boss, then had the happiest drive home knowing I wouldn't have to go back there!

When Joel and I got home I decided I needed some bubbles to celebrate.  We walked over to our local bottle shop and got a nice big bottle of Jacob's Creek Rose Moscato.  We sat out on the balcony enjoying the weather (it was 27 degrees) and our wine and just celebrated all that's next to come.


We also sold our BBQ.  Joel was a little sad to see it go, but it went to a good home (friends of Ashley's).  We've been trying to eat up all our food this week and now all our meat is gone, so it will be pasta, pancakes and omelets from here on.  Tomorrow will be the start of packing up.  I was going to start today, but after a luxurious sleep in I think I'm going to go for a walk in the sun and sit by the pool reading.  Monday will be the start of cleaning.  Right now our place feels like a pigsty because we have stuff everywhere.  It's driving me nuts, but I'm going to tolerate it for the weekend.

1 comment: