Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Latest SMASH Layouts


After all our recent travel I sure have a lot to scrapbook!  I've been busy the last few nights editing and choosing which pictures to print (big job).  It feels so good to be creative and do something besides surf the net at night!  As far as product goes, I still haven't bought anything new.  I've been working with three different mini paper pads from My Minds Eye, tons of mini alpha from Authenique, and whatever random pieces I had brought with me from my stash back home.  I just realized I have been bad at posting these layouts- this is only the third post I've done.  I will try and be better!  (PS sorry my pics kind of suck, but it's hard to get the right light for best effect.)

I made a map for the front to show where all the cities we've visited are.
















I've been doing a "Month in Numbers" every month to document the things not big enough for a full page, as well as costs of various things.








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can't get this to turn the right way!


I am loving how my first SMASH book turned out!  This one goes from February 6- July 17, which is five and a half months.  I have one more book and I hope I can fit the next six and a half in it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great layouts! Looks like that little Selfie is really getting a workout!

    ReplyDelete