Monday, January 14, 2013

Yoga By the Sea


Another day off and what to do???  Quite honestly I'm ready to come home.  I've got both big suitcases packed (will be giving away a few things that didn't fit to Goodwill) and just a few things aside that I'll need over the next few days.  Packing this time wasn't so scary and I'm proud I've been able to let go of a few old clothes I've not been wearing.  When I get back to normal priced clothing I'm planning on doing some shopping!

I got up early-ish and headed out to The Icebergs Pool in Bondi for a yoga class.  Yoga wasn't right on the beach, but over looked the water and you could hear the rush of the ocean.  Pretty amazing way to relax into yoga right?  I haven't been to a yoga class in a while and it felt so good to stretch out.  It was a nice, sunny morning and the sun felt great on my face.

The Icebergs Pools are built right into the cliffs on Bondi and are a Sydney icon.  The pools have regular pool water in them, but are constantly being filled with water from the ocean that sprays in from over the rocks.  Refreshing way to swim!

That's what my yoga view was.

Iceberg Pools with beautiful Bondi Beach in the background.

See the ocean water crashing in?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment