Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Back at my usual hangout, the library. I had planned to take one of my books to the beach to read, but it is raining again today. Hard to tell if the clouds will break. As there is some sort of construction involving a jack hammer going on below me, I decided best to get out of the house for some piece and quiet.
Last night I went out with a friend from back home, Ashley. She got a job on Monday, so we decided to celebrate! What better way then with some bubbly? We hung out at a bar near Bond campus, as Tuesday night is student night so drinks are cheaper, and drank champagne in cute little bottles. Various friends of Ashley's came in and out through the night, so I was able to meet some new people. Joel joined us later and we met two of her co-workers, one from Buffalo, NY and one from the UK.


Last year I took the photo a day challenge and I've been missing it! (For those that don't know what it is, it is a highlight of your daily life in photos. They can be photos of anything- an important event, your favorite shoes, daily walk to work etc.) I decided to set up a new Project 365 blog for 2012. Check it out here, or as a link on my sidebar. It isn't 100% accurate, as I had to fill in a few days that I didn't take any pictures with filler photos, but I'm OK with that. I'm not going to take it as serious as I did last year and haven't decided if I will eventually print them out in an album or not, but it's given me something to do on this rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment