Friday, March 30, 2012

Chefing it Up

Not much new to report today. We had all sorts of weather today- sun, hot heat, dark clouds, rain, rain and sun together. Did some clean-up around the house, sat in the hot tub and enjoyed my day off. I did some scrapbooking today and had a malfunction with my Selphy. A page got stuck somehow and tore apart the cartridge. Not quiet sure if I can salvage it. I don't think it was that long ago that I put it in either.

Joel went out for another round of night golf at his favorite driving range, so I'm on my own tonight. I'm proud to say I cooked myself dinner! (I can't cook anything. My special dish is Mac n Cheese according to Joel). Not just an instant meal or cereal, a real dinner. I was oddly inspired and decided to try it out- and it worked! Not that I made something difficult, but I feel pretty proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment