Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Merrisica Day!

As promised, today I celebrated my fellow gangsta Merrisa's 25th Birthday at the beach! Cheers to you Merrisa, I hope it's a special day!


I had the day off so I slept in! So nice, as usually I have to get up at six thirty (I drop Joel off at work in order to have the car to drive myself to work). It was still pretty cloudy today, then all of a sudden at three o'clock the clouds blew off and out came the sun! I feel even better knowing back home there is a ton of snow! Today was the first day I didn't even feel a little bit homesick.
Later on I had a Skype chat with the new Mrs. Genyn, fresh from her honeymoon. It was good to chat and catch up on all the latest news from Treasured Memories.

I had a chance to do some scrapbooking today! I've decided to change the tactic to my smashbook slightly. I'm doing full page layouts for bigger events, and half or quarter pages for smaller day to day events that I still want recorded. I picked up a date stamp from Office Works too. I had one in my Project Life kit for all my journaling cards and liked the look of a stamp better than my own writing. In my typical fashion, I went through and revamped a few of my previous pages, but now I'm happy with the direction things are going.






1 comment:

  1. Had I known I would have given Merrisa a birthday hug today as I had my first haircut from her, but you are a day ahead. Dad

    ReplyDelete