Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sunday Morning Surprise


This morning I was paying my bills online when I had a surprise skype call from Jill and Kirsten!  They were getting ready to go out to a party and decided to call me and say hello.  Totally the highlight of my week!  Here's their proof that life's not the same with out me.  Love these two.


This morning Joel went golfing (even though it was pouring) and found out he won a new Puma golf bag!  I guess all the winners of each week's competitions (of which he has now won three) gets entered in a draw and he won.  What a lucky guy!


Usually Joel is really unlucky, but since we've come here his luck has changed!  He got (a good job) on his first interview, has won tons of vouchers at the golf clubs he's joined, and now this bag.  Looks like I've inherited his bad luck- tons of failed job applications, a speeding ticket, and a big phone bill.  Hope his luck continues and he gets an Audi job in Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment