Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrapbook Overload


OK, as promised, here are more layouts from my SMASH book!  (Like ALOT of layouts, so if you're not a scrapper you may want to skip this post).

Coming to Oz I knew I'd be limited on what I could bring with me.  I picked up two SMASH books, (which are basically like journals with patterned paper), two 6x6 My Minds Eye paper packs, a bunch of Authentique and Glitz mini alphas, some Kaiser bling, and a few of my favorite leftover scraps.   I also brought my paper trimmer and some adhesive.  All the supplies fit in a large Ziploc bag.  I was lucky enough to get some goodies sent from Jill and Chantel at TM, and I picked up a few more alphas and mini paper packs from the one decent scrapbook store I found here, but I've been doing my best to work with what I have.  I was worried my two books wouldn't be enough, but I think they'll be fine.  I'm at month four and still have a quarter of book one left to fill.

So here we go!  Months one through four of scrapping down under.  I didn't include all my page, because that would be an even longer post!







  


I saw this Month In Numbers idea on Ginger's blog and fell in love!  I thought that would be a great thing to incorporate each month to record the little things that didn't merit their own page.














 

 


I really love these books!  The odd page has print that's a bit too crazy to work with, but I've gotten creative and found ways to cover them up.  There is a back pocket at the end where I plan on sticking all the mail I've received. 

 I hope these books will be a positive keepsake and memory of our big adventure to look back on.

1 comment:

  1. These are turning out soooooo cool! Love them! Love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete