Monday, June 11, 2012

Rain, Rain and More Rain


Queensland is supposed to be the Sunshine State, what's wrong with the weather!  It was so windy and wet today.  Seems like most of the country is this way.  Lovely way to end a long weekend.

Joel still was up bright and early to golf.  He said he golfed so bad due to the crappy weather conditions that he stopped counting his scores.  He never does this, so it was a really bad day on the course.

I stayed in and did the only thing I could think of to kill some time.  Cleaned the house from top to bottom and got all the laundry done.   Tomorrow's mission- reorganizing the closet.  I need to put away some of the really summery things and bring out some jeans for all this wet weather.

I did a great workout (I moved up to a harder series last week and have so far followed it to a tee!) and now am hoping that will help me have a better sleep then I did last night.  I'm working on the Debbie Siebers Slim Series and they are awesome!  I bought them just before coming to Oz, so I didn't get a chance to fully get into them till now.  I always like having lots of workout videos, because I get bored of the same one day after day.

This evening I caught up on some scrapbooking.  I didn't really have many pics to scrap, as the last month wasn't that exciting for us.  I realize it's been a LONG time since I posted any of my pages.  I'm ready to fall asleep now, but I promise I will post some tomorrow!  And update my 365 blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment